Thank you for choosing F. B. Pratt & Son Funeral Home to serve your family during your time of need. We take the safety and health of your family very seriously and will continue to do so during this challenging time..
Please help us keep our facility safe and clean by observing the following recommendations.
1. If you are sick, do not visit the funeral home. This includes nausea, vomiting, cough, fever, chills, sweats, fatigue or any other symptoms that indicate you are not well. The bereaved family will be happy to hear from you by phone, electronic or other condolences.
2. Please wash your hands frequently. Use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the funeral home. It is recommended that you bring your personal hand sanitizer, facial masks, and nitrile gloves, if needed.
3. The Governor of South Carolina advises to limit public gatherings to 10 guests or less to prevent the spread of COVID-19. F. B. Pratt & Son Funeral Home carefully considered this recommendation and adopted it into practice effective immediately.
4. To accommodate the guest limit, you will be asked to restrict your funeral service to immediate family and close friends.
5. If more than 10 people want to attend the funeral service, please note that a family representative will be appointed to manage the guest list. Additional guests can be invited to participate via live- streaming if it is authorized by the family.
6. The initial viewing for your loved one should be limited to immediate family only. The CDC advises to limit gatherings to 10 people or less. We are asking our families to help us communicate this to close friends and acquaintances.
7. If anyone in your family is ill, please ask them to stay home during the funeral service. We understand this is a difficult request; however, it is imperative that we take every precaution to prevent the spread of illness and disease.
8. Please note that these are recommendations adopted by Pratt Funeral Home. Please remember that your attendance at any funeral service or public gathering is at your own risk.